Welcome to the website of The Barringtons Country Retreat, it is great that you have found us!
This note serves as an update regarding the latest news and events at The Barringtons Country Retreat.
As some of you might know The Barringtons Country Retreat is now under new management and has been for 6 months now! There have been a lot of changes since we started just prior to Christmas 2014 so here is an update:
- Winter has arrived and the wood boxes are full of kindling and wood ready for a cosy log fire.
- Deliciously warms spas and Jacuzzis are in all of our cabins/studios/houses.
- The great news is that the Restaurant re-opened at Easter time as The Barringtons Country Kitchen & Dining Room and it is in full swing, with several fully booked evenings to date!
Who wants a break from cooking?
- With our Restaurant we have the capacity to expand our guest services to include dinner, and bed & breakfast, which means that all the cooks in the family can have a real break!
- We have a lovely range of fresh hampers available which can be delivered to your accommodation, including a Wine & Cheese Hamper, Breakfast hampers, BBQ packs and Romance Packages.
- We have a range of 3 and 4 star properties including log cabins, spa studios, family cottages and lodges, catering for cosy couple accommodation, romantic escapes and family getaways, nestled in the wilderness.
- All inclusive packages with dinner, bed & breakfast will be available by the end of June 2015.
- Our new tour bus has arrived so that we can provide transportation between your accommodation and the Restaurant at night so that guests can relax and enjoy the evening out.
- The tour bus will also provide day trips into The Barringtons.
Retreat Face Lift
- The face lift has been done and things are looking a lot fresher and brighter.
- The next move will be to update the décor.
Booking Systems & Processes
- The next step is that we are reviewing and updating all of the systems and processes so that we can handle your queries as efficiently and promptly as possible. At the moment the system is cumbersome and has lots of room for error.
- We are revamping the booking and administration system, so please bear with us whilst we iron out the kinks as things are not as smooth as we would like them to be a the moment.
We look forward to welcoming you to your holiday in the wilderness.
Natalie & Adrian Ward
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10am to 5pm
Wednesday – CLOSED
Saturday 10am to 10pm
Sunday 10am to 4pm
Restaurant Open: Friday & Saturday
- Breakfast from 8:00am
- Lunch from 12 midday
- Dinner from 6:00pm
NB: Due to our location, bookings are necessary to allow us to order sufficient supplies. However we can handle some last minute bookings. Please call 02 4995 9269 and enquire.
Devonshire tea – available from 10:00am-4:00pm every day except Wednesday